The Captains/Guide program provides product discounts and special promotions to licensed charter captains/fishing guide owner-operators with active and established guide businesses. You must be licensed and insured by the State of Florida and which you must operate.
You must be currently enrolled in a United States Coast Guard approved random drug testing program. You must submit a copy of your enrollment card on an annual basis to verify your participation in such a program. If a copy of your drug program card is not submitted to us via email annually, you will be removed from the captains program without notification. Drug screening must also include screening for drugs such as Adderall and other such non-recreational drugs.
You must have an active charter/guide business website, a FEIN Tax ID number, and an active Facebook Business Page or Business Instagram Account in order to participate.
Walk-in only guides are not eligible for the program.
Please begin the sign up process by contacting us via our contact page with your business information, and all of the information requested above. Attachments can be sent later via email once we respond to your initial request.
Not all applications will be approved even if the above requirements are met. Approval is at the discretion of Blood Run Tackle.
- 10% discount on all in-store.
- Captain info highlighted on SFT Website.
- Bulk Discount @ 20% on orders $3000 and higher.
- 5% earnings from all sales of Captains clients visiting SFT.
- Monthly payout/ Statement. Cash payout applies only on anything exceeding $2500 in store credit.
- Compensation for speaking engagements/ shows etc. ($50 store credit for 3 hours/ $100 for 6 hours)
- SFT Logo present on Charter Website.
- SFT tagged on Social Media posts. (5-10 times per month)
- Distribution of SFT referral coupons.
- Minimum 3 events/ shifts worked per year.
- Must meet SFT standards of business and professionalism.