St. Croix Triumph Casting Rods
A prime example of pushing the envelope of tax deductions – counting spinnerbaits as a health care expense.
St. Croix Rod Company is not a licensed tax preparer. We are in no way responsible for any decision you may make on your actual return. We can totally understand, however, the logic behind any fishing gear providing health benefits. Especially if we’re referring to a Triumph® rod. Made with SCII graphite and available in a variety of models, Triumph rods deliver more value per cast than any other rod going, making both your money and time well spent. Surely that will make it past the auditors.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and
- Finely tuned actions and tapers for superior performance.
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/ frosted silver
hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS or TCS reel seat/ frosted
silver hood on casting models.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix
Triumph® Casting Rods:
|MODEL||LGTH.||PWR.||ACTION||PCS.||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT. (OZ.)||HANDLE||PRICE|
|TRC60MF||6'||M||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 3/4||3.8||1||$ 90|
|TRC66MF||6'6"||M||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 3/4||4.2||2||$ 90|
|TRC66MHF||6'6"||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.4||2||$ 90|
|TRC70MF||7'||M||Fast||1||10 - 17||1/4 - 3/4||4.5||2||$ 90|
|TRC70MHF||7'||MH||Fast||1||10 - 20||3/8 - 1||4.7||2||$ 100|